BATTERY JUMPER LEAD ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 3)
6. Using pliers, pull lead (F) along with two screws
(G) and washers (H) away from terminal (J).
7. Remove two screws (G) and washers (H) from
8. Using lifter, remove terminal (J) from battery.
9. Slide boot (K) down and off lead (F).
10. Remove other end of lead assembly (B) (steps 3
I n s t a l l a t i o n is identical for both
ends of lead assembly.
Slide boot (A) on lead (B).
Place terminal (C) on battery.
Place lead (B) in position on terminal (C).
Place two screws (D) and washers (E) through
lead (B) and terminal (C).
Go on to Sheet 3