MASTER CONTROL PANEL REPAIR (Sheet 43 of 65)
Master Heater Circuit Breaker, Hi-Lo Switch, and Indicator Light
Replacement (Sheet 7 of 7)
14. Apply silicone compound (Item 32, Appendix D) to two circuit 400 male electrical connectors.
15. Using multimeter, make sure switch (S) is in off position.
16. Using fingers, connect two connectors (T) and
(U) to switch (S).
17. Place switch (S) and guard (V) in position on
18. Using screwdriver, install two screws (W) and
19. Position connector (Y) onto panel with key to
edge of panel
20. Using screwdriver on screw (Z) and wrench
on nut (AA), install four screws (Z), new
connector (Y) to panel
End of Task