14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION
a. Records and Reports. IAW AR 750-10 the organization that actually applies the MWO (contractor,
field, or sustainment organization) is responsible for reporting its application.
(1) Reporting will be accomplished by electronic means. MWO application information can be input
directly into the Modification Management Information System (MMIS) over the internet. Entry
into MMIS is CAC protected and requires login through the Logistics Information Warehouse
(LIW) at http://liw.logsa.army.mil. The MMIS App can be found in the LIW App Warehouse. All
LIW account holders will have basic MMIS access; those needing to post MMIS updates can
submit a system access request through LIW for the MMIS Supervisor role.
(2) Submission will comprise the nine (9) data elements as listed below. Data elements 1, 2, and 4 are
provided for this MWO (as shown). The person reporting the MWO data will aquire the
remaining elements (3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9), and input all nine (9) into MMIS.
Data Element Data Input
1. Materiel Change Number MCN 1-13-05-0018
2. MWO Number MWO 9-2350-372-23-1
3. Unit Identification Code (UIC)
4. NSN of End Item(s) 2350-01-368-9500
5. Serial Number
6. Registration Number
7. Date of Application
8. Hours Requited for Application
9. Applied by (Contractor)
b. Marking Equipment. Apply the MWO number and date of installation to either the vehicle
identification plate or the MWO instruction plate as referenced in paragraph 16.
15. MATERIEL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER
This MWO is authorized by MCN 1-13-05-0018.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION
When this MWO has completed installation and inspection, the MWO number "MWO 9-2350-372-23-1"
and date of installation shall be inscribed on either the vehicle identification plate 12496414 (Figure 7) or the
MWO instruction plate 10930014 (Figure 8) as applicable. The MWO instruction plate (Table 3) is installed