MAGNETIC CLUTCH REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 4)
1. Using screwdriver, insert contact (A) into shell (B).
2. Position connector (C) and new gasket (D) on magnet
body half (E).
5. Using screwdriver, install four screws (G).
6. Using 3/8 inch allen wrench, remove two screws (Q)
securing gland (P) to cylinder (B).
7. Place shaft (J) in a vise and, using brass drift and
hammer, install new key (K) in slot.
8. With groove of clutch body half (L) lined up with key (K),
slide clutch body half on shaft (J).
9. Using arbor press, install bearing (M) on shaft (J) until it
clears retaining ring groove in shaft.
10. Using snap ring pliers, install retaining ring (N).
Go on to Sheet 4