MAGNETIC CLUTCH REPAIR (Sheet 2 of 4)
9. Using cutting pliers, remove two lockwires (K) from
four screws (L). Throw lockwires away.
10. Using screwdriver, remove four screws (L) and
from contact in connector (N).
12. Remove connector (N) and gasket (P).
13. Using pliers, remove contact (Q) from shell (R).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. To prevent personal injury, wear protective
goggles and gloves and use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes and don't breathe vapors. Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. The flash point
for Type #1 Dry Cleaning Solvent is 1000F (380C) and for 1ype t2 is 1380F (500C). If you become
dizzy while using cleaning solvent, get fresh air immediately and get medical aid. If contact with
eyes is made, wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
1. Clean master cylinder using dry cleaning
2. Inspect all parts for damage or wear
Replace all unserviceable parts.
Go on to Sheet 2.1
Change 3 12-60.1/(12-60.2 blank)