HYDRAULIC PUMP DISCHARGE TUBES ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 7)
5. Using hacksaw, cut slot in clinch sleeve (G).
6. Using screwdriver, pry clinch sleeve open. I
Remove clinch sleeve (G) and coupling nut (Hi.
Throw clinch sleeve away.
7. Using 1-1/4 inch wrench, remove packing nut (F)
8. Remove packing nut (F) from tube (A).
9. Using two persons, pull tube (A) toward rear of
vehicle and out of bulkhead. Remove tube from
10. Using screwdriver, pry seal (J) out of bulkhead
bushing. Throw seal away.
Go on to Sheet 4