HULL-TURRET INFLATABLE SEAL REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
1. Connect new turret seal (A) to hose (B) and clamp (C), and tighten clamp (C), using screwdriver.
2. Using pump (D) in driver's compartment, inflate turret seal (A) to 25 psi. Read gage (F). After four hours there
shall be no more than 1 psi pressure drop.
3. Release pressure from seal by turning petcock (E) counterclockwise.
4. Once pressure is released, tighten petcock (E).
5. Disconnect hose (B) and clamp (C) from turret seal (A).
Go on to Sheet 4