STEERING CONTROL MOUNT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 1 of 1)
TOOLS: Arbor press
SUPPLIES: Brass bar stock 1-15/16 in. diameter
REFERENCE: TM 9-2350-222-20-1
PRELIMINARY PROCEDURE: Remove steering control mount assembly (TM 9-2350-222-20-1)
INSPECTION AND REPAIR:
1. Inspect mount (A) and bearings (B) for cuts,
2. Replace bearings and mount as required.
When bearings (B) need
replaced, go to step 3.
3. Using press and brass bar, remove two bearings
(B) from mount (A).
4. Using press and brass bar, install two bearings
(B) into mount (A).
5. Install steering control mount assembly (TM 9-
End of Task