TRACK ADJUSTING LINK REPAIR (Sheet 12 of 13)
25. Install new packing (V) on relief valve assembly
(U). Coat threads of valve assembly (U) with
26. Using 15/16 inch socket and torque wrench,
install valve assembly (U) and packing (V) in
hole (T) in adjusting link yoke (C). Tighten valve
assembly to 40-60 lb-ft (54-81 Nm)
27. Using 3/8 inch wrench, remove pipe plug (Z)
from track adjusting link (A).
28. Using pliers, take clip (L) out of locking pin (K).
29. Pull locking pin (K) out of hole 2 in frame (J) to
unlock slide (H).
30. Push slide (H) back and pull test fixture pin (F)
out of adjusting link bearing (G).
31. Take track adjusting link (A) out of test fixture
Go on to Sheet 13
Change 2 9-40