TRACK ADJUSTING LINK REPAIR (Sheet 7 of 13)
1. Put track adjusting link (A) in test fixture (B) (Item
(D) against test fixture stop block (E).
2. Put test fixture pin (F) in bearing (G) of track adjusting
3. If testing a right side track adjusting link, aline hole A
of test fixture slide (H) with hole 2 in test fixture frame
(J) as shown. If testing a left side track adjusting link,
aline hole B of slide (H) with hole 2 in test fixture
Make sure shoulder of pin (F) is
completely inside bearing (G) on both sides and that
flat side of pin (F) is firmly seated against slide (H).
4. Lock slide (H) in position with locking pin (K) through hole 2 of test fixture frame (J). Secure pin (K) with clip (L).
5. Turn needle valve handle (M) fully clockwise to close.
Go on to Sheet 8
Change 2 9-35