FINAL DRIVE REPAIR (Sheet 17 of 30)
Keep hands clear of bearing (AT)
during pressing operation. Bearing
will fall free of shaft and injury could
85. Repeat steps 82 and 83 until bearing (AT) is
forced from shoulder of output shaft (AJ).
86. Release arbor press pressure and remove
bearing remover tool and output shaft (AJ) from
87. Remove bearing remover tool from output shaft
88. Remove bearing (AT) and cap assembly (AU)
from output shaft (AJ). Dispose of old style
output shaft in accordance with AR755-1.
89. Remove ring (AV) with eight bolts (AL). Remove
bolts (AL) from ring (AV). Retain ring (AV).
90. Remove seal (AW), spacer (AX), and seal (AY)
from cap (AZ). Retain cap (AZ). Throw away
seal (AW), seal (AY), and spacer (AX).
Go on to Sheet 18
Change 3 7-17