FINAL DRIVE REPAIR (Sheet 16 of 30)
78. Install three short pins (3-1/2 inches long) and
washers into holes marked "B" in bearing
79. Check that three pins match holes in output
80. Position bearing remover tool above output shaft
(AJ) assembly with pins through matching holes
in flange (AM) of output shaft (AJ) assembly.
81. Using two people, support output shaft (AJ) and
position bearing remover tool and output shaft
(AJ) under arbor press.
82. Using arbor press, apply pressure to center of
bearing remover tool until remover touches face
of output shaft(AJ).
83. Release arbor press pressure and remove
bearing remover tool from output shaft (AJ).
84. Remove short pins from bearing remover tool
and replace with 5 inch pins.
Go on to Sheet 17
Change 5 7-16