FINAL DRIVE REPAIR (Sheet 15 of 30)
each a minimum of four times at four different
points. Record measurements.
71. If all measurements are between 3.1511 inches
and 3.1504 inches (80.0379 and 80.0202 mm),
go to step 78.
72. If all measurements are not within tolerance,
replace gear set and go to step 73.
73. Install three short (3-1/2 inches) pins and
washers in bearing remover tool holes marked
74. Using two persons, support drive gear (U) on
blocks (4 inches high) on arbor press.
75. Position bearing remover on drive gear (U) with
pins on drive gear bearing (AS).
76. Using arbor press, apply pressure to center of
bearing remover tool and push bearing (AS)
from drive gear (U).
77. Remove bearing remover tool from drive gear
Go on to Sheet 16
Change 5 7-15