FINAL DRIVE REPAIR (Sheet 12 of 30)
55. Using suitable lifting device, position final drive
carrier (P) on two wood blocks.
56. Using diagonal cutting pliers, cut and remove
lockwire (AK) from bolts (AL).
57. Using 3/4-inch wrench, loosen bolts (AL) until
heads of bolts touch output shaft flange (AM).
58. Using suitable lifting device, carefully lift output
shaft (AJ) while continuing to loosen bolts.
59. Lift output shaft (AJ) free of carrier (P).
To free output shaft (AJ) from carrier
(P), it may be necessary to tap side of
carrier (P) while lifting output shaft
60. Remove and throw away gasket (AN).
Go on to Sheet 13
Change 3 7-12