TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 22 of 24)
56. Using 3/4 inch wrench, install spacer (BR) on
57. Position bracket (BS) and rod (BT) onto
transmission. Using 3/4 inch wrench, install
screw (BU) through washer (BV) and bracket
(BS) into spacer (BR) and into mounting bracket
58. Using 3/4 inch socket, install two nuts (BX) onto
Make sure to aline lever (BZ) with slot on
59. Position lever (BZ) onto shaft (CA). Using 9/16 inch socket, install nut and washer (CB) onto shaft (CA).
60. Using pliers, install new cotter pin (CC) through shaft (CA).
61. Using two 9/16 inch wrenches, tighten nut (CD) and screw (CE).
62. Position rod (BT) into lever (BZ) and, using 1/2 inch socket, install screw (CF) through lever (BZ) and rod end
Go on to Sheet 23