TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 5 of 24)
Some engine breather tubes are
hex head screws.
20. Using screwdriver, loosen clamp (AE) and clamp
(AF). Remove engine breather tube (AG).
21. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove six nuts (AH) from
right turbosupercharger housing (AJ). Remove
Throw gasket away.
22. Using procedure described in step 21, remove left
23. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove two nuts (AM).
24. Remove protector (AN) from studs.
Using 15/16 inch wrench, remove oil
and tag for proper installation.
26. Unplug lead (AR) from thermostatic switch (AS) on
right side of transmission.
27. Using 15/16 inch wrench, remove switch (AS) from
transmission and tag for proper installation.
Go on to Sheet 6
Change 2 6-26