TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 24)
15. Using 3/4 inch socket, remove two nuts and washers
16. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove screw and washer
17. Remove bracket (Y) and rod (Z) from transmission
as a unit.
18. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove nut (AA).
LEFT SIDE OF TRANSMISSION
18.1. Using 7/8 inch wrench, disconnect nut (AB) from
18.2. Using adjustable wrench, remove elbow (AC).
REAR OF TRANSMISSION
19. If transmission is mated to a 2D engine, use a 7/8
inch wrench and disconnect nut (AD) from elbow
(AD.1). Remove transmission vent line (AD. 2)
20. If transmission is mated to a 2DA engine, use a 3/4
inch wrench and disconnect nut (AD.3) from elbow
(AD.4). Remove transmission vent line (AD.5) from
Go on to Sheet 5
Change 2 6-25