TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 24)
12 inch wooden blocks. Position
blocks under each end of engine oil
will not move.
1. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove screw (A) from
bracket (B). Remove rod (C) from bracket (B).
2. Using 3/4 inch socket, remove two nuts (D) and two washers
(E) securing bracket (F).
It may be necessary to loosen nuts and move stud
back to remove bracket (F).
3. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove nut (G) and washer (H).
4. Remove bracket (F) and rod (C) as a unit.
5. Using 3/4 inch wrench, remove two lockwashers, nuts (J)
and stud (K).
Go on to Sheet 3