REAR SHIFTING LINKAGE SHIELD ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 3 of 3)
4. Position bearing (C) in shield (A).
5. Insert 12 inch long knockout rod to larger end of
6. Using hammer, tap rod to drive bearing (C) in as far
as it will go.
7. Place outer seal (D) in shield (A).
8. Insert 12 inch long knockout rod, and using hammer,
tap rod to drive seal (D) in as far as it will go.
1. Slide shield (A) over shifting control rod (B).
2. Aline pins of front shield (A) to slot of rear shield (C).
3. Push shield (A) all the way forward.
End of Task