4. Using a tube tester, test tubes (0) and vibrator
(K) Replace tube(S) and/or vibrator if defective.
5. Inspect resistor (N) for cracks and indications of
overheating. Replace potting assembly if resistor is
6. Inspect tube sockets for damaged or corroded
pins. If socket pins are damaged and not reparable,
replace potting assembly (M). Clean socket pins if
7. Inspect potting assembly (M) for damage and
indications of overheating.
assembly if defective.
8. Depress and release interlock switch (0). If
switch is sluggish in returning to the released
position, replace potting assembly (M).
1. Position three screws (L) on potting assembly
(M) securing potting assembly to base (D).
2. Install vibrator (K) and three tubes (0) to socket.
3. Install two tube caps (I) to tubes (J).
4. Install new cover seal (N).
5. Install cover (6) to base (D) and secure with four
captive screws (F).
Change 4 5-95