REAR INTERMEDIATE INTERPHONE CABLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Insert bulkhead connector (A) through bulkhead.
2. Install jamnut (B) on bulkhead connector.
adjustable wrench, tighten jamnut.
3. Connect connector (C) to bulkhead connector (A).
Using spanner wrench, tighten connector (C).
4. Position cable assembly (D) in vehicle as shown.
5. Install seven clamps (E), washers (F), and screws (G). Using 7/16 inch socket, tighten screws.
6. Connect connector (H) to connector (J). Using pliers, tighten connectors.
8. Connect three battery ground straps (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
End of Task