ENGINE DISCONNECT LEAD ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 3 of 5)
8. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove two screws (T) and
9. Remove two clamps (V).
10. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove screw (W),
lockwasher (X), and flat washer (Y) from cover (Z).
11. Remove engine disconnect lead from vehicle.
1. Place engine disconnect lead assembly in position in
2. Place cover (A) in position.
3. Using 7/16 inch wrench, install
lockwasher (C), and flat washer (D).
4. Place two clamps (E) in position.
5. Using 7/16 inch wrench, install two screws (F) and
Go on to Sheet 4