SLAVE RECEPTACLE AND RELAY LEAD HARNESS ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (LATE MODEL)
(Sheet 2 of 7)
1. Lift up boots (A) on three positive (+) battery
terminals. Slide boots up cables (B) to expose
battery terminals connections.
Cable (B.1) is only attached to center
2. Using two 9/16 inch wrenches, remove three nuts
(C) and washers (D). Remove cables (B rind B.1)
and bolts (E) from terminals.
3. Slide boots (A) off cables (B). Keep boots.
4. Using off-set cross-tip screwdriver, remove six
5. Remove cover (H).
6. Using 9/16 inch socket, remove bolt and lockwasher
(J) securing cable (K) to positive terminal of
receptacle (L). Throw lockwasher away.
Go on to Sheet 3
Change 1 5-48.3