HULL-FRONT MASTER HARNESS ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 15 of 21)
16. Position cover (AA) over starter relay (V).
17. Install three screws and washers (AC). Using
socket, tighten screws.
18. Connect connector (AD) to fire extinguisher relay
(AE). Using spanner wrench, tighten connector.
19. Connect connector (AF) to air cleaner relay (AG).
Using spanner wrench, tighten connector.
Apply silicone compound (Item 10,
rubber electrical connectors. Be sure
silicone compound does not get onto
20. Connect two leads I AH) to fire extinguisher circuit
21. Connect two leads (AK) to heater fee(d circuit
Go on to Sheet 16