HULL FRONT MASTER HARNESS ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 14 of 21)
Install two screws and washers (M) in one end of
straps (N). Using socket, tighten screws.
Perform steps 9 through 12 if
your vehicle is equipped with the
10. Connect connector (P) to infrared powerpack
(Q).Using pliers, tighten connector.
11. Connect connector (R) to infrared powerpack
(Q),Using adjustable wrench, tighten connector
12. Install clamp (S), screw, and washer (T).
Using 1/2 inch wrench, tighten screw.
Install two leads, washers, and nuts (U) on starter
relay (V). Using 9/16 inch wrench, tighten nuts.
14. Using spanner wrench, connect connector (W) to
15. Using 7/8 inch wrench, connect connector (Y) to
Go on to Sheet 15
Change 1 5-15