ACCELERATOR CONNECTING LINK (RISER) AND (LOWER) TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 4)
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
CUT AWAY FOR
Cleaning agent specified is flammable.
Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep
away from flames, sparks, or heat. Do
not smoke while using. Prevent contact
with eyes, mouth and/or skin.
rubber gloves when performing cleaning
1. Using clean rags and dry cleaning solvent (Item
2. Inspect all parts for damage or wear.
3. Replace all unserviceable parts.
1. Push lower tube assembly (A) in through lower
tube of control housing (B), and position tube
assembly in clevis (C).
2. Using wrench, install bolt (D).
3. Position end of connecting link (E) in clevis (F).
4. Using wrench, install bolt (G).
5. Carefully place new gasket (H) in groove of riser
6. Using both hands, lower riser housing (J) over
connecting link (K) onto control housing (L).
7. Aline holes of riser housing (J) with control
8. Using socket, install seven screws (M) and
Go on to Sheet 4