ACCELERATOR CONNECTING LINK (RISER) AND (LOWER) TUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 4)
4. Using wrench, remove bolt (E) from lever (F).
5. Using socket, remove seven screws (G) and
6. Using pry bar, separate riser housing (J) from
control housing (K).
7. Using both hands, lift riser housing (J) up until it
is clear of connecting link (L).
8. Remove and throw gasket (M) away.
9. Using wrench, remove bolt (N).
connecting link assembly (P) from clevis (Q).
10. Using wrench, remove bolt (R). Pull lower tube
assembly (S) out through lower tube of control
Go on to Sheet 3