ACCELERATOR LINKAGE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 2 of 5)
Steps 1 thru 10 are performed inside vehicle
turret at the rear left bulkhead near floor of
1. Using pliers, remove cotter pin (A). Throw cotter
2. Remove pin (B).
3. Using 3/8 inch wrench, remove grease fitting (C).
4. Using 1/2 inch wrench, back off nut (D).
5. Using 1/2 inch wrench, remove rod end (E).
6. Using 1/2 inch wrench, remove nut (D).
7. Using allen wrench, remove two setscrews (F).
8. Using 1-7/16 inch wrench, remove nut (G) and
Go on to Sheet 3