FUEL PRIMER PUMP REPAIR (Sheet 4 of 6)
13. Using 1-1/2 inch wrench, remove rod
assembly (Y) from primer pump (E). If rod
14. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove inlet valves (Z)
and outlet valves (AA) from primer pump (E). If
15. Remove and throw away preformed packings (AB
and AC) located in primer pump (E).
CLEANING AND INSPECTION:
1. Clean handle, lever, sleeves, and retainer as
2. Inspect switch assembly for dirt or corrosion. Clean
if necessary. If leads are cut or damaged, replace.
3. Inspect nuts, screws, and valves for worn or
damaged threads. Replace as required.
Go on to Sheet 5