FUEL SHUTOFF CABLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 5 of 5)
17. Install clamp (T) onto cable assembly (B).
18. Using 7/16 inch socket, secure cable clamp (T)
to torsion bar cover with screw (U) and new
19. Using 7/16 inch socket and 7/16 inch wrench
secure cable (B) to hull floor with two clamps
20. Using 1 inch wrench, install nut (F) into bulkhead housing (C).
21. Apply adhesive (Item 1, Appendix B) to new grommet (D) and secure to cable (B), flush with guide tube (Z).
22. Install fuel shutoff cable mounting bracket (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
24. Install left bulkhead, floor access cover (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
End of Task
Change 1 4-73