FUEL SHUTOFF CABLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4.1 of 5)
10. Install nut (G) and new lockwasher (H) onto cable assembly (B).
11. Install cable assembly (B) through bracket (J).
12. Install new lockwasher (K) and nut (L) onto cable assembly (B).
13. Install new preformed packing (M), washer (N), and nut (P) onto cable assembly (B). Tighten nut (P) finger tight
onto cable assembly.
14. Tighten nut (L) finger tight up against nut (P).
15. Pull cable assembly (B) down. Using 9/16 inch wrench to hold cable core (R), use 15/16 inch wrench to tighten
nut (G) up against bracket (J).
16. Install nut (Q) onto cable core (R). Install clevis (S) onto cable core (R). Hold clevis (S) with adjustable wrench
and, using 9/16 inch wrench, tighten nut (Q) up against clevis (S).
Go on to Sheet 5
Change 1 4-72.1/(4-72.2 blank)