FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 14 of 16)
34. Install powerplant guide (AE) to hull. Using 15/16
inch wrench install four screws and washers (Aft .
35. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench connect hose assembly
(AG)to elbow (AH) on right fuel tank.
36. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, connect coupling (AJ)
37. Install purge(AK) and main fuel (AL) lines
on fuel tank (C) and using 7/16 inch socket,
secure lines to fuel tank with clamps and screws
38. Using two 9/16 inch wrenches, connect the purge
39. Using 1/2 inch socket and wrench, secure purge
and main fuel line to bracket with clamps, screw,
washer, and nut (AP).
40. Position fire extinguishers tube (AQ) onto fuel
Go on to Sheet 15