FUEL TANK (LEFT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 13 of 16)
26. Install left bulkhead access cover (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
27. Install crossover valve and hose between left and right fuel tank (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
29. Apply sealing compound (Item 7, Appendix B) to threads of elbow (Z) and using adjustable wrench,
install elbow (Z) in fuel tank (C).
30. Position tube assembly (AA) under fuel tank and using 7/16 inch socket, install clamp, washer and screw (AB)
onto fuel tank (C).
31. Install tube assembly (AA) onto elbow (Z) and using 1-1/8 inch wrench, tighten.
32. Using 9/16 inch wrench, install check valve (AC)
and hose assembly with bracket onto bulkhead
wall with washer and screw (AD).
33. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, connect tube assembly
(AA) to check valve (AC).
Go on to Sheet 14