FUEL TANK (RIGHT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 9 of 15)
install new seals (A) in marked position on hull.
If fuel tank was removed for repair,
installed is a new fuel tank, go to step
steps 1 thru 5).
3. Install upper rear mount bracket on fuel tank
male threads of elbow (B) and using adjustable
wrench, install elbow (B) in fuel tank. Tighten to
Steps 1 thru 6.)
Steps 1 thru 9.)
Steps 6 thru 9.)
Steps 1 and 7.)
9. Install right fuel pump (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
10. Install capacitor housing (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
12. Using 1 inch wrench, install bushing (C), hose
clamp and valve in fuel tank.
13. Install clamp (D) onto bracket and, using 7/16
inch wrench, secure with screw, flat washer,
lockwasher, and nut (E).
Go on to Sheet 10