FUEL TANK (RIGHT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 8 of 15)
29. Remove capacitor housing (TM 9-2350-22220-1).
30. Remove right fuel pump (TM 9-2350-222-201).
31. Remove condensate plug and plug adapter (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
32. Using 7/16 inch socket and 7/16 inch wrench, remove nut (AH), lockwasher (AJ), flat washer (AK), and screw (AL)
securing clamp (AM) to bracket.
33. 1 inch wrench, remove bushing (AN), hose (AP), clamp (AM), and valve (AQ) from fuel tank as a unit.
34. Remove fuel level transmitter (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
35. Using adjustable wrench, remove fuel hose
elbow (AR) from fuel tank.
Go on to Sheet 9