FUEL TANK (RIGHT) REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 15)
3. Using 1-1/2 inch and 1-5/8 inch wrenches,
disconnect fuel return line hose at point (C) from
tube assembly (D) coupling.
4. Using 1/2 inch socket, remove screw and clamp (E)
5. Using 1-7/16 inch wrench, remove hose (F) from fuel
6. Using 1 inch wrench, remove four screws and
to hull. Remove guide from vehicle.
7. Open fuel filler cover (J) and remove fuel tank filter
assembly from vehicle (TM 9-2350-22220-1).
Fuel may leak, have drip pan ready.
8. Using 1-1/8 inch wrench, disconnect fuel hose
coupling (K) from elbow on fuel tank.
9. Remove fuel isolation valve assembly (L) with hose
and flange (M) (TM 9-2350-222-20-1).
10. Using 7/8 inch wrench, disconnect two
extinguisher lines (N and P) from manifold (Q).
11. Using 1/2 inch socket, remove screw and clamp (R)
securing tube (P) to hull.
Go on to Sheet 4