FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) UPPER REAR MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Install bracket (A), rubber mounts (B),
washers (C) to hull bracket (D) using screw
(E), washer (F), lockwasher (G) and nut (H).
2. Using aligning punch, install six screws, washers and
nuts (J) and finger tighten.
3. Insert aligning punch into hole for screw (K) facing
rear of vehicle, and align bracket (A) and mount (D).
4. Using 1/2 inch wrench and 1/2 inch socket, tighten
5. Remove punch. Install screws, washers and nuts
6. Using two 1/2 inch wrenches tighten two screws (K).
7. Using 15/16 inch socket on screw (E) and 15/16 inch
wrench on nut (H), tighten screw (E).
8. Install air cleaner intake hoses (TM 9-2350222-20-
9. Close intake grille doors (TM 9-2350-222-10).
End of Task