FUEL TANKS (LEFT AND RIGHT) UPPER FRONT MOUNT REPLACEMENT (Sheet 4 of 6)
Make sure bracket (A) is not installed upside down.
1. Position mounting bracket (A) as shown to brackets
on fuel tank.
2. Aline eight holes of mounting bracket (A) to
holes on fuel tank.
3. Insert eight screws (B) with washers (C) to secure
bracket (A) to fuel tank
4. Using 1/2 inch socket and torque wrench, tighten
eight screws (B) to 12 lb-ft (18 N-m).
5. Using pliers, wire eight screws (B) in pairs, using
Go on to Sheet 5