AIR CLEANER FAN REPAIR (Sheet 7 of 11)
3. Aline marks on front end head (A) with alinement
marks on motor housing (E).
4. Using fingers, push end of power cable lead (F)
from motor housing (E) thru opening in front end
head (A) as shown.
5. Turn fan over and using fingers pull brush ground
lead (G) thru opening in front end head (A) as
6. Using 3/8 inch screwdriver, install and tighten
housing (E) into front end head (A).
7. Install brushes (K) by pulling out on long arm of
spring with needle norse pliers and holding aside
while brush is inserted.
8. Position springs (C) over end of brushes (K).
Go on to Sheet 8