AIR CLEANER FAN REPAIR (Sheet 6 of 11)
5. Using 3/8 inch screwdriver, remove two screws (F)
8. Using pliers, remove two springs (J) from holder (D).
Throw springs (J) away.
6. Remove front head (E) from motor housing.
7. Remove shims (H) from head (E).
Brush holder (D) is still inside front head (E).
Steps 1 thru 5 are to be performed
before head (A) and brush holder (B)
are installed on motor housing.
1. Position two new springs (C) with short stem of
springs in holder holes (B).
2. Using fingers, place shims (D) inside center of front
Go on to Sheet 7