ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 16 of 18)
26. Position engine breather tube (AP) and clamps (AQ)
and (AR) onto engine.
27. Using screwdriver, tighten two screws securing
clamps (AQ) and (AR) and engine breather tube
(AP) to engine.
28. Connect electrical connector (AS) to solenoid (AT).
29. Position fuel return line (AU) onto connection on
engine, and using 1-1/8 inch wrench, tighten
30. Using hands, position cannon plug (C) from
grommet (D) to connector (AW).
31. Using spanner wrench, install cannon plug (C) to