ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 15 of 18)
21. Position left air cleaner hose and elbow assembly (AD) onto turbocharger (AE), and using 1/2 inch wrench, install eight
flat washers, lockwashers, and nuts (AF) securing air cleaner hose and elbow assembly to turbocharger (AE).
22. Using procedure described in step 21, install
right air cleaner hose and elbow assembly.
Perform steps 23, 24,
and 25 only if you are
replacing a 2D engine.
23. Position exhaust pipe gasket (AG) and right
exhaust pipe (AH) onto exhaust flange (AJ), and
using inch socket, install six nuts (AK) securing
right exhaust pipe (AH) to flange (AJ).
24. Using procedure described in step 23, install left
25. Position transmission vent line (AL) onto
transmission, and using 7/8 inch wrench, secure
line (AL) by tightening connecting nut (AM) and
connecting nut (AN).
Go on to Sheet 16
Change 2 3-32