ENGINE REPLACEMENT (2D ENGINE) (Sheet 11 of 18)
3. Using hands, feed cannon plug (C) through shroud
and secure grommet (D) to shroud.
4. Using transmission sling and a suitable hoist (transmission weighs approximately 3,000 pounds), aline transmission
dowel pins with engine and carefully advance transmission until transmission mounting flange is in contact with engine
5. Using fabricated wrench and 5/8 inch socket, install
and tighten screw (E), washer (F), and nut (G) on left
and right side of transmission/engine.
6. Using fabricated wrench or 5/8 inch wrench, install
washers (K) securing transmission to engine flange.
7. Remove transmission sling from transmission.
Go on to Sheet 12
Change 3 3-28