INTERIOR RELEASE MECHANISM REPAIR (Sheet 10 of 11)
21. Place fuel shutoff switch (Z) on mounting
22. Place retainer (Y) on top of switch (Z) on
(AC) through retainer (Y) and bracket (AA). Do
not tighten screws (AC) completely.
24. Make sure fuel shutoff switch .(Z) touches switch
guard (X). Using screwdriver, tighten screws
(AC) to bracket (AA).
25. Insert two screws and four washers (AD)
through instruction plate (AE) into bracket
(AA) and secure in mounting holes on left side
of bracket (E).
26. Using wrench, tighten screws (AD).
Go on to Sheet 11