MAGNETIC CLUTCH AND HOUSING REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 6)
12. Remove and throw away gasket (M).
13. Using puller, remove seal (N) from housing (P).
Throw seal away.
Do not remove studs unless
14. Using stud remover, remove eight studs (Q) from housing (P).
15. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove fitting (R).
16. Using 1-1 /8 inch wrench, remove plug (S) and gasket (T).
17. Using two 3/4 inch wrenches, remove two
Throw lockwashers away.
18. Pull pump (X) loose from adapter (Y).
19. Remove and throw away gasket (Z).
20. Using allen wrench, remove six screws (AA), lockwashers (AB), and adapter (Y) from magnetic
clutch (G). Throw lockwashers away.
21. Remove and throw away gasket (AC).
22. Turn in magnetic clutch to be repaired or replaced.
Go on to Sheet 4