RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE REPLACEMENT (Sheet 5 of 5)
11. Position new gasket (N) over studs of clutch housing (J).
When inserting magnetic clutch (P) in clutch housing (J), make sure
legs of spider (M) slip in grooves of clutch.
12. Position and insert magnetic clutch (P) in clutch housing (J).
13. Place new lockwashers (Q) on eight studs of clutch housing (J).
14. Using 1/2 inch wrench, install eight nuts (R).
15. Remove electrician's tape from drive gear spline.
16. Using 5/16 inch allen wrench, install two plugs
17. Fill right angle drive (E) and clutch housing (J)
with oil (LO 9-2350-222-12).
18. Install right angle drive, clutch, and pump
End of Task