RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE, CLUTCH, AND PUMP REPLACEMENT (Sheet 7 of 8)
It may be necessary to loosen
screw (K) to aline bracket (J) on
support bracket (S).
Place flat washers on two screws (T) and insert
them through bracket (J) and support bracket
Place new lockwasher and nut (U) on two
screws (T) and tighten finger tight.
17. Using 5/8 inch socket on screws and flat washer (T) and 11/16 inch wrench on nut and
lockwasher (U), tighten two screws.
18. Using 9/16 inch socket, tighten four screws, lockwashers, and washers (R) on each tube assembly
(G) and (H).
19. Using 9/16 inch socket, tighten screw, lockwasher, and flat washer (K).
20. Using 5/8 inch wrench, tighten five screws, lockwashers, and washers (E).
21. Using 3/4 inch wrench, tighten four screws and lockwashers (F).
Go on to Sheet 8