HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR SUCTION HOSE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 5)
Using 7/16 inch socket, remove screw,
lockwasher, and flat washer (F) from clamp
(G). Remove clamp (G) from suction hose (D).
Using screwdriver, loosen screw on clamp
(H). Make sure clamp is loosened from hose
9. Remove hose (D) from hose (J).
10. Using screwdriver, loosen screw on clamp
(K). Make sure clamp is loosened from hose
11. Remove hose (J) from suction line (L).
12. Remove hoses (D) and (J) from vehicle.
13. Remove clamps (H) and (K) from hose (J).
Inspect clamps for cracks, breaks, and general
Replace clamps if cracked, broken, or show
Signs of deterioration.
Inspect hoses for cracks, breaks, or signs of
Replace hoses if cracked, broken, or show