HYDRAULIC SUCTION LINE SHUTOFF VALVE
REPLACEMENT (Sheet 6 of 6)
12. Place new packing (P) into adapter (M).
13. Place two flange adapters (Q) over suction hose
(R) and with one person in turret using 3/4 inch
compartment holding socket in place, install
(Q) into adapter (M).
Using 7/16 inch wrench, install two screws
into reservoir mount (V).
LOWER FRONT OF RESERVOIR
15. Using 11/16 inch wrench on drain cock body
(W), install drain cock to reservoir.
16. Position name plate (X) onto reservoir wall.
17. Using hammer, install four screws (Y) thru
holes in name plate into reservoir wall mounts.
18. Refill hydraulic reservoir with oil (Item 43, Appendix D) and check for leaks (LO 9-2350-222-12).
19. Purge hydraulic system of air by raising and lowering moldboard several times
End of Task