HYDRAULIC SUCTION LINE SHUTOFF VALVE REPLACEMENT (Sheet 3 of 6)
Using pliers, pull spring (G) from adapter (F).
Using 1/2 inch wrench, remove eight locknuts
(H) and take adapter (F) off valve (J). Throw
It may be necessary to tap valve
with hammer to break gasket seal.
8. Remove butterfly valve and handle assembly (J)
from reservoir mount (K).
9. Remove gasket material from adapter (E) or
reservoir mount (K). Throw gaskets away.
10. Place valve (J) into covered vise so that faces
will not be damaged.
11. Using pliers, remove spring pin (L) from
handle. Throw pin away.
Spring pin (L) may have to be drilled
out using 3/16 inch drill.
12. Compress spring (G) towards handle (M).
Remove spring (G) and handle assembly (M).
Using hammer and punch, tap spring pin (N)
out of handle extension (P). Throw pin away.
Go on to Sheet 4